An ardent thank you to Mary Mangee for honouring me with my first award. You can check out her wonderful blog at https://dailydosesdotlife.wordpress.com/
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
- To pay it forward, I’m thrilled to nominate some of my favourite blogs on WordPress:
The Kettle Clicks
The corner of Juan
Voyage des Mots
The Light in Me
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
- 1. What is your favourite fruit?
- 2. Are you religious or spiritual?
- I’m certainly more spiritual than religious
- 3. Name 3 of your favourite things.
- Learning new things, Dancing and Writing
- 4. Would you call your eating habits healthy? Explain
- I’m a pernickety eater, so I tend to avoid a lot of junk food. I eat tons of fruits and vegetables. So, yeah, I’d call my eating habits reasonably healthy.
- 5. Who would you consider to be your hero?
- I find it dangerous to glorify one person and put them on a pedestal. I love taking daily doses of strength from everyone and everything around me.
- 6. What is your favourite book?
- There are too many. Some of my all-time favourites include The God of small things, The Colour Purple, Shadow of the Wind, The Power of Habit, Everyday and Tuesdays with Morrie.
- 7. What is your highest level of formal education?
- I’ve done a triple major in Communication and Media Studies, Literature and Psychology for my U.G.
- 8. What part of the world are you from?
- 9. Who in your life has been the most influential?
- Same as Q 5. A lot of people have touched my life in small, beautiful ways.
- 10. Explain one defining moment in your life.
- When I chose to leave my hometown and study in another state, that was a defining moment in terms of the change of perspective that it offered.
- 11. When overwhelmed, what is your go-to?
- There’s nothing music, me-time and a warm shower can’t cure.
I pose the following questions to my nominees :
1. As a kid, what did you aspire to become?
2. Share one item on your bucket list.
3. If you could trade lives for a day with a character from a book/film/cartoon, who’d you pick?
4. What’d be the title of your memoir?
5. If you could own only three objects, what’d they be?
6. What’s one piece of advice you’ve given/gotten that’s been a game-changer?
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
8. What’s something a lot of people like but you don’t?
9. If you were a product, what’d be your slogan?
10. Name a secret talent you have and the most useless talent you have.
11. What’s your absolute favourite thing about yourself? ( Brag away :P)
Before signing off, I’d like to request my nominees and readers to make time to encourage the myriad wonderful blogs that haven’t received the attention they deserve. Do leave likes and comments on blogs with less than five likes/follows. I try to do that every day. We all know that it’s not necessarily smooth in the beginning. Thank you. Have the happiest Sunday! 😀