These are entries from my journal that I endeavour to consciously follow/ practice and I share them in the hope that they resonate with you.
41. If you never ask or never attempt, the ‘what if’ will haunt you forever.
42. Pretending to be what you’re not, gets exhausting too fast.
43. So, create a reality you don’t need an escape from.
44. Don’t complain about the ill effects of social media on social media. Deactivate your account.
45. You can build a life that is full of excuses or full of attempts.
46. Feeling curious, happy and thrilled is cool. Feeling sad, anxious and terrified is cool. Feel your feelings.
47. Sometimes, fine is as good as it gets. Be fine with it.
48. Cherish experiences.
49. Acquire skills.
50. Nothing lasting comes from causing another person pain.
51. Speak to your own self like you want to be spoken to by others.
52. Inspiration lies everywhere. Take note of it.
53. Failure teaches you so much more than success ever will.
54. Stand up for your beliefs.
55. Exemplify your values, so others acquire it from you. That is how you seed change.
56. Learn to say ‘So what?’
57. No one has all the answers. There is no one answer to the intangible.
58. ‘Should’ is aristocratic. Remove it from your dictionary.
59. Silence is the most fervent supporter of injustice.
60. Karma is a cognitive error called the Just World phenomenon.
Feel free to add to the list …
Copyright © Roshni Ramanan