These are entries from my journal that I endeavour to consciously follow/ practice and I share them in the hope that they resonate with you.
61. Respect and listen to every opinion. Absorb that which makes sense to you.
62. Don’t try to rank, rate and measure everything. Life is more than numbers.
63. Don’t underpromise and over deliver or vice versa. Keep what you say you’ll do and what you do consistent.
64. Think things through and stick to your decisions.
65. Do you feel upset? Dead inside? The world couldn’t care less.
66. There are experiences, behaviours and people that will liberate you and those that will limit you. Choose to be free.
67. Plans work better if you prepare for potential obstacles in advance.
68. If you don’t believe in magic, you won’t find it.
69. There is joy in creating something.
70. If you acquire the learner’s mindset, you have a thrilling journey ahead.
71. Understanding your strengths, in no way, makes you arrogant.
72. It is fun to sass your friends. It is important to lift them up.
73. Looking beautiful may count. But, feeling beautiful makes all the difference.
74. Nothing is as sexy as an unapologetic personality, a good posture and a heartfelt smile.
75. Drown out all the noise, once a day, including the noise in your own head.
76. Just like you won’t deny a diabetic his insulin, don’t deny anyone mental health support.
77. Be self- aware of how you think, feel, speak, behave, learn and cope. Ultimately, ‘forever’ is with yourself.
78. You are more than one end of a binary. You are more than a dichotomy. You are multitudes wrapped in the blanket of one body.
79. Be your absolute favourite person in the world. Deserve the title.
80. Believe that you deserve the world. Now, work for it.
Feel free to add to the list …
Copyright © Roshni Ramanan