1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
10. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
About Mystery Blogger award:
According to the creator, Okoto, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing
bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
3 things about me:
I almost never eat a meal that’s not a part of Indian cuisine
I’ve always been social media free, as in, I’ve never had an account on Insta, Snapchat or FB. I don’t count WordPress as social media per se. I’m only on Whatsapp.
I consider almost everything art. Yes, you read that right. Everything.
I’m not going to nominate people as I generally receive responses saying that they don’t do awards and I don’t want to put undue pressure on anyone. This, in no way, discounts the fact that I love the vibrant WordPress community and have discovered awe-inspiring writers in this space.
Q & A:
- What’s your New year resolution?
I once resolved to never make resolutions again and I’ve upheld that till date. Haha.
I fear that life, as a whole, might not work out
- If you are the last person remaining, what belonging would you like to save and keep with you forever?
Food?! Not sure if that counts as a belonging.
- What was your best and worst 2018 moment?
It’s been a year where the highs have been high and the lows have been low but I can’t put my finger on superlatives
Ironman. Confession: I have not watched any version of Batman
Link to favourite post:
I certainly have no favourites. I’ll share one of my first attempts at slam poetry:
Thank you for reading! Stay terrific 😀